Bryson Support #WhoKnew Social Enterprise Campaign
Here are a few #WhoKnew stats about Bryson that we shared during the recent campaign – this is only a very small sample of the wide range of work carried every day by our hard working staff. To find out more about what we do check out our website
- That we launched our 112th annual review in October 2018. Bryson Group has been Building Better Futures since 1906.
- That Bryson Care staff delivered over 328,989 hours of care and support to vulnerable adults in their own homes in the last year.
- That Bryson Energy in partnership with NIHE purchased just under 9 million litres of home heating oil through the Oil Buying Clubs helping 5,000 homes save over 7% on their heating costs.
- That this year Bryson is enabling 18 European Voluntary Service volunteers from 4 European countries to support 9 local organisations.
- That in the last year staff from Bryson Care supported 2,370 families and children through a range of services, including Sure Start and parenting programmes.
- That over the last year staff from Bryson FutureSkills supported over 600 people to gain new skills, qualifications and confidence to help them gain employment.
- That in the last year Bryson Intercultural supported 190 people seeking asylum from across the world, including families and children.
- That @brysonrecycling and partners donated £16,000 to the PIPS Charity (Prevention of Suicide and Self Harm) through encouraging people to recycle more.
- That Bryson Intercultural through our An Munia Tober project supports the Traveller community in Belfast. In the last year 85 young members of the Traveller community took part in a range of summer schemes and after schools clubs.
- That Bryson LaganSports provided land based and water activities to 10,000 people in the last year.