Bryson Care One2One is a private service built around you.
We combat social isolation through companionship and care so that vulnerable adults may live independently in the comfort in their own home.
Allow One2One to handle those daily chores and day-to-day tasks – laundry, light housework, meal preparation – so that you may spend quality time with your family.
Home Support in Belfast
As part of the Bryson Charitable Group family, One2One recognises the growing need for home support in Northern Ireland. By 2028, N.I. pensioners will outnumber children for the first time in our country's history, drawing a stark red line under the need for specialist care.
- We offer a holistic, person-centred service that responds to an individual's needs and enables them to stay independent in their own home, healthy and able to make the most of life.
- Our rates are competitive, and all One2One Support Workers are Enhanced Access NI checked, with full training in regard to dementia awareness and safeguarding vulnerable adults.
- Service users and their families can pay for our service privately. We also accept Self Directed Support Payments – you can find out more about these from your local HSC Trust.
Care and Companionship
With One2One in your corner, you'll always have someone to turn to. Our packages are tailored to your every need, whether it's one hour of companionship per week or a more intensive package that factors in respite and night sits.
We help with the following:
- Befriending, companionship, having someone to talk to, and combating isolation.
- Undertaking cleaning tasks, light housework – laundry / ironing / bed change / vacuum cleaning etc.
- Meal preparation.
- Support with shopping.
- Collecting prescriptions.
- Chaperoning to healthcare appointments / Religious Services.
- Accompaniment to events / classes / leisure activities etc.
- Transportation to visit family and friends.
- Checking calls whilst main carer is on holiday.
- Working with people living with Dementia providing respite sits, stimulating activities and comfort.
Bryson Care One2One Contact
If you have any questions or queries about the service, don't hestitate to pick up the phone and give us a call on 028 9034 7731. You can also email us at email@example.com, or follow One2One on Facebook and Twitter.